As most of you know, our two cats, Max and Buddy, keep us entertained all the time. Last night, I was putting away some more wedding, bridal shower, and bachelorette party gifts when I put this basket in the living room. Right away Buddy was intrigued and stayed in it most of the night. He only left for a second and that's when Max thought he would check it out.
However, Max is a little hesitant, as he is with most things. He had to thoroughly check it out before getting in.

In the end, Max went back to the cat tower and Buddy reclaimed his basket. Dana, Max and Buddy say thank you for their basket :) ( I say thank you too, it goes great in our living room).
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
The Basket
Posted by Josh and Britt at 10:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha!! it was supposed to be for you magazines/books, but the cats do look great in it!! haha. i love your cats -- those two boys are sooo cute!!
Wasn't that basket full of some pretty WILD things on a pretty WILD weekend?!?!?! I am dreaming of Palm Springs right now...ahhhhh strawberry daiquiri by the pool...
Post a Comment