Sunday, August 24, 2008

Slacking

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We both have been super busy with work and house shopping and haven't done a lot of things that have been blogworthy. Josh schedule this month hasn't left to many weekends off and our partners in crime (Matt and Angela) have been gone on vacation for 2 weeks. Hopefully I will have more exciting things to blog about and I should as Matt and Angela are back and I am awaiting the arrival of my friends', Autumn and Tyson, 2nd baby boy. It will be any day now when little Wyatt graces us with his presence and once that happens I will have plenty of pictures to post. I will also post any updates in the house buying process as we go along. So that is all for now, sorry not even any random pictures for you all to enjoy. 

0 comments: