This last weekend, Josh and I had our pictures taken by one of my best friends, Autumn, to capture the ever growing baby bump. Here we are at 31 weeks, only 9 more to go (8 after Thursday).

















Autumn did a great job! These are just a snapshot of all the ones she took. I am so glad we took these so we can remember this special time. We couldn't be happier.
3 comments:
Britt, You look so beautiful! I can't wait to meet this beautiful little baby girl. Iam glad that time flies. Oh and Josh you look very Handsome too. You two are going to be great parents.
Yay for baby bump photos! They turned out great! I love the outfit choice! Josh & you look like excited parents-to-be!
My fav pic is the akward belly holding by Josh!!! Love it!
They are all so beautiful and you are truly, truly glowing!
Can't wait to see that belly in person!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment