Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lily's First Photo Shoot

One of my best friends, Autumn, is an amazing photographer so we had her take Lily's newborn pictures. This was the second try because Lily wasn't too happy the first time. This day she was much more content and the pictures turned out better than I could ever imagine. These are just a few of my favorites, well, they are all my favorites but I couldn't post 140 pictures.









I don't know how I can ever thank Autumn enough for capturing such great photos and memories of our little girl. She definitely has an eye and talent for photography. Thanks so much again Autumn!

4 comments:

Wells Family said...

Your welcome. She is so percious!

Luke{and}Dana said...

Oh my!! Lily looks just precious!! She is so beautiful!! I just want to squeeze her & love her!! Autumn did a wonderful job on the photos!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!!!!! She is just precious!

Boo said...

Oh Brittney, what an amazing photo shoot! Lily is so darling!