This year had to be one of the best Christmas because we had Lily here. These are just a few pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I have to get the rest from my mom's camera. Here are stockings. I couldn't find one to math ours or that I really liked for Lily so I decided to make her one before she was born and then add her name after. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents so we could all wake up together the next morning and then head down to Morgan and Kristen's house.

Josh giving Lily her ornament from her stocking.

Our family picture by our Christmas tree.

Grandma and Grandpa reading Lily "The Night Before Christmas".

Lily and I in our Christmas pajamas. They are hard to see, but Lily's has little gingerbread men all over hers to match mine.

Lily looking at her stocking.


Josh opening Lily's dollhouse from Grandma and Grandpa.
0 comments:
Post a Comment