Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Morgan's 30th Birthday in Vegas

My cousin, Morgan, turned 30 this year, so we headed to Vegas for a surprise birthday weekend. Everybody got in Friday night and headed over to the House of Blues for the Gary Allen concert. It was amazing. Saturday Kristen, Morgan's wife, threw a James Bond themed party that we all got dressed up for. We decorated a suite with James Bond decorations and they even put together a scavenger hunt in the casino. I am proud to say that Josh and I won. Both nights ended with Josh and I and all of my cousins walking to Buffalo Bill's casino to play $5 blackjack till 4 am. We even were able to meet up with Josh's aunt and uncle before they left to go back to South Dakota.
Kristen and Lynn trying on hats before the concert

Limo ride back from the concert

Us in the limo

Lynn, me, and Kristen

Me and Josh

Chris, Josh, and Chris

Chris and Morgan playing with paper guns.

Morgan, Mick, and Chris playing some more with paper guns.


1 comments:

Wells Family said...

Looks like youguys had a great time. You look so beautiful Brittney! I just love the picture of you and Josh and dressed up. Too Cute!!