Josh had to work this Thanksgiving so I headed up to his fire station for a big Thanksgiving feast. It was really fun. Since he is at a task force station, there are 15 guys working on one shift, so with everybody's families, there was about 50 people for dinner. We had such a huge spread of food. Josh was on the truck that day, so he was lucky to only get one call the whole time I was there. After dinner, they got out the air rescue cushion and let the kids jump of the roof onto it. Josh even jumped off the hose tower and nearly gave me a heart attack. It was a great Thanksgiving.
The truck and engine taking off for their automatic alarm call. Josh's shoulder is pictured above.
2 comments:
What a fun memorable Thanksgiving. That is awesome that the families all get together. Tell Josh Congrates for finishing his one year probation.
Oh Tyson wants to know if Josh wants to go hunting with him this Saturday. I'll call ya.
Post a Comment