Sunday, November 1, 2009

Portland

Last weekend, my mom and I went to visit Bear in Portland while my dad and Josh were hunting in South Dakota. We had so much fun. It was so good to see Bear and have a girls' trip at the same time.




One of the mornings, my mom and I walked to Voodoo Doughnuts, which was just down the street from our hotel. They sell doughnuts in the shape of Voodoo dolls so I just had to get one.

We also went to the Japanese Gardens to see all the leaves turning colors. It was amazing!












We had so much fun but it always hard to say bye to Bear. Hopefully we will see him in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!! I do miss the rain & those colors!! I cannot believe your doughnut ... too freaking funny!

Bob and Emily said...

1. I love your blue hat.
2. I love your yellow coat.
3. I love your glasses.
4. I love your mommy and bear.
5. oh, and you too...of course.