Sunday, November 1, 2009

South Dakota

In September, Josh and I went back to South Dakota for his cousin Julie's wedding. Only his parents and sister knew we were coming. Everyone was shocked and so excited to see us. It was so nice to get out town and see everyone and experience some cooler weather.

The first night we were there, we went out in Josh's dad's hot rod that he built. It is awesome! This car has POWER! I thought my glasses were going to fly off.


Wyatt was one of the ring bears for Julie's wedding. He looked adorable.


Julie and her dad, Al.

Wyatt and I after the wedding.

Josh and Wyatt being silly.

Wyatt, Josh and Sawyer

The Whole Family
Jeremy, Shannon, Sawyer, Wyatt, Laurie, Ken, Josh, and Me
All of the cousins, their significant others, and the cousins' children on Josh's mom's side of the family with Grandma Konold.

Josh's parents dancing.

Josh and his dad were trying to still bottle's of wine, which were the favors. I think we left with 4 extra bottles.


Josh's cousin Sara, Josh, me, Josh's mom Laurie, and Sara's boyfriend Nate







After the wedding, we headed to Sioux Falls to Josh's sister's house to visit and play with the boys.


Showing of their Halloween costumes. They are little monkeys.

It was a short trip, but we had so much fun and it was just what we needed. Hopefully, we will be able to visit again soon.

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

I am so glad you got to go!! You sure packed it all in even if it was a short trip. I love the dress you are wearing at the wedding, especially because I have the same one!! :)