So I have been really behind on my posts and I am so sorry. Things have been a little hectic around here lately but I promise I will get better. These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when everyone was here for Kristen's memorial. I don't know what it is but when all of my cousins get together it can get a little crazy. I think after such a long and emotional day, everyone wanted to let loose a little bit.
I didn't want to post this picture at first because I look hideous but I thought it was hilarious with Josh sticking his tongue out in the background.



All in all, it is always fun when we all get together (the next morning is not as fun). Can't wait to see everyone again.




3 comments:
Jim is cracking me up with his serious concentration...another wild one at Lynnie and Jim's!!!! Miss everyone :(
oooo yay for the chess board! love it! i am glad that everyone was having fun getting DRUNK! haha. britt - you always look so darn perfect! your outfits always match and look adorable! can you please be my stylist?! loves you!
aww I love your family! You guys are always there for each other during the tough times.
Oh yeah, Barrett's beard is all grown back now, so no more baby face!
Post a Comment