Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meehe's Baby Shower

Last weekend I went to my friend Meehe's baby shower and since she is having a boy I felt like I should type in blue. Meehe and I worked together at Robinsons May at the cosmetics counter. She was my counter manager and an awesome one at that. It was fun to see all the girls I used to work with because I had not seen a lot of them for awhile. The baby's name will be Adam Alexander Boersma. So cute!

One of the girls made the cake. It was cute and delicious!

The proud parents: Isaac and Meehe

Playing Games

Me and Carina

Carina, Meehe, and Me

Opening presents (They are going to have one well-dressed child)

Meehe and Isaac are going to be awesome parents. They are so excited and only have to wait a little longer. Baby Adam will be here on November 30.

2 comments:

Bob and Emily said...

Don't ever post a blog with that title...you totally freaked me out!! You remember the dreams I told you about...

PS. adorable top, you look so beautiful :)

Josh and Britt said...

I completely forgot about those dreams. Sorry to scare you :)