Monday, November 19, 2007

Bye, Bye Tonsils!


So as many of you know, I am always getting sore throats which turns in to tonsillitis. A little cold can knock me out for a week sometimes more. So as of December 13, I hopefully won't have this problem anymore because they are taking my tonsils out. Hooray! Actually, I'm terrified but I know that it needs to be done. I'm trying to time it just right so I will be able to eat all the good stuff at Christmas because I don't think I will be able to eat solid foods for about two weeks. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

if you cannot eat solid foods for two weeks, you should not get them out the 13th! that is too close to christmas! get them done after the 1st and that can be your new year diet! :] who will be my johnny buddy if you cannot eat the bread?! noooo! hehe. i am joking -- i need you to get better and at least i will be there to bring you golden spoon! now that sounds like a plan! wooo hoooo! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

good luck! You'll be up and busy again in no time!