Tomorrow's the day. The tonsils are coming out and I am scared out of my mind. I don't know if I am more scared for the actual operation or the aftermath . Its going to be painful, miserable and know fun. Also, I am going to be starving and not able to eat. My surgery got switched to 1:30pm. So as of right know I can not have anything to eat or drink from this moment on, 12:30am till after the surgery. So I can not eat or drink for approximately 12 hours or more. NO FUN!!! Wish me luck and for a quick and speedy recovery.![]()
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I'm terrified!!!!!!
Posted by Josh and Britt at 12:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww Britt -- you are going to do great! You have your family, Josh and me to take care of you! Jello and Golden Spoon here we come! :] I will be praying for you today! I love you!
you survived! and you looked great yesterday! i could not tell that you had your tonsils out! what a trooper you are britt! i am glad that your surgery went well!
Post a Comment