Josh's graduation from the fire academy was last Friday. A big congrats to him. Its been a long road since he first started at the end of May. I am so proud of him. His graduation was one of the most awesome events that I have ever been to. Of course there had to be an 80% chance of rain on the day we needed to sit outside for 4 hours. Luckily, we just had to weather a little bit of drizzle for about a half hour but it was well worth it. They started the ceremony with all the recruits marching in and the important people speeches. Next each guy was pinned with their badge and then came intermission and we were able to go and see Josh. Next they went and changed into their work uniforms and went through about an hour and half, maybe two hours of simulations. It was awesome! Josh was able to have some really good jobs during the simulations. Sorry the pictures are not in the order of the ceremony, but I tried my best; plus just between my dad and I we had over 150 pictures. Congrats to my Firefighter DeWall!!






1 comments:
Yay Josh! How exciting! I am so happy for him and for you Britt! Now you have a hubby that will be home more! His ceremony is incredible! I love the stimulated car fire and seeing all the other activities too!
Congrats to Josh! I cannot wait to hear how his first shift went! And Britt, you look beautiful and your outfit is adorable!
Post a Comment