So I couldn't resist some Christmas pictures of Max and Buddy. They love to lay under the tree. I don't know what they are going to do when I start putting presents under the tree. Oh and the tree skirt was a disaster. The cats loved it and every morning when I would get up it would be all crumpled up because they had been playing with it all night.

Since I got Max and Buddy Halloween costumes, I had to get them Christmas costumes. Again, buddy didn't mind it too much but Max hated it. He tried to back out of it while Buddy just sat around in his.


Merry Christmas from Max and Buddy!!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A Little Christmas Cheer from the Cats
Posted by Josh and Britt at 8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
aww they are sooo cute! i need to come over once i am no longer sick! what a crappy break we are both having! love you b.
Post a Comment