So as usual, I am a little late in posting things again, but better late than never. So as of Monday, the 14th, Josh and I have been married for 6 months already. Wow, how fast time flies! But even better, on the 15th, Josh and I have been together for 5 years. It's crazy to think I was 19 when we met. We have been so lucky to be able to have done something fun and wonderful things in the last 5 years and I know that there will be many more to come and I am so lucky to have Josh in my life. Here are just a tiny fraction of our pictures from past to present.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Anniversaries
Posted by Josh and Britt at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
aww you two are perfect together! all those pictures of you two are beautiful! congrats on being together sooo long! love you!
ohhhhh I got seriously teary eyed. congrats on the 1/2 year mark :)
Post a Comment