This is a little late since Josh's birthday was on Monday but I figured better late than never. He turned the big 2-6, woohoo! I had my first night of class on Monday so we celebrated early over the weekend. Saturday night we went out to dinner with Matt and Angela and Morgan and Kristen to the Sizzlin Steer. We had a great time. Sunday Josh had to go to the station for a little bit but I had lasagna and an angel food cake waiting for him when he got home. I got lucky and had some clients cancel on Monday so Josh and I were able to spend some time together before I had to leave for class. We watched The Kingdom, which was really good. I recommend it if you haven't already seen it. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Josh.
Josh and one of our 2 favorite nephews :)


1 comments:
The big 2-6!!!!! So old :0
Love the new page, too cute!
Post a Comment