So, I was only a day behind in posting about my dad's birthday so I am getting better at keeping up on this whole blogging thing. My dad's birthday was yesterday and of course I had class last night too. I would have missed both classes to celebrate with Josh and my dad but since it was the first week of school, I thought it might have looked kind of bad. My dad is the most awesome man and I am so proud to say that he is my dad. He is so patient and caring and always willing to put others before himself. I hope he had an awesome day and hopefully we can all celebrate their birthdays together soon.
I hope you had a good day, Dad, because you definitely deserve more than anyone.



1 comments:
Oh, Bertle...only one of my most favorite people on this earth. Everything you said is so true...the most caring, loving, patient man, you are truly blessed to have such an amamzing daddy :)
Post a Comment