4th of July this year was probably one of the best ever. Matt and Angela and Josh and I headed down to Carlsbad to Lynn and Jim's beach house and then to Kristen's grandma's house for a BBQ. We rode in kayaks during the day and then headed over to Kristen's grandma for a delicious BBQ. Her grandma lives on the lagoon in Carlsbad where they all have their own boat docks. People light off fireworks from their own decks. It was the most amazing fireworks show ever. They were right over our heads and lasted for at least hour, maybe more. There was also fire dancers on one dock, a live band on another, and two hilarious drunk dancers on another one. Chris and Theresa even came down from LA to hang out. So much fun!
Morgan had to work till 6 but when he got off shift he brought Carlsbad Police hats for all the boys.
Ice cream cones for dessert!
The drunk dancers
Love my lazy eye in this picture.
Watching the fire dancers.
The fire dancers.
The only downfall of the day was that when I got home, I had an allergic reaction to something and broke out in hives before I went to bed and have been braking out in hives at random times for the last five days. I have yet to determine what is causing it but I have narrowed it down to: the beer I was drinking, a bug bite I got or the sun/heat. I hope it is not the sun/heat since it is only half way through summer. All in all, it was on awesome day and we had a great time.
1 comments:
love your 4th of july outfit! looks like you guys had a lot of fun! what an amazing house that you got to party at!
Post a Comment