Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oregon

So about a week after I got back from visiting Bear and Breanna, I headed back to the airport and hopped on a plane to visit Dana in Oregon. Again, I do not have as many pictures from the weekend as I would have like to have and some of the few didn't even get transfer to my computer (bummer!) but I had the most amazing time. Dana was the perfect hostess. Poor thing had to wait forever for me to get there. My flight was delayed two hours because I had a lay over in San Francisco and everything in and out of that airport was delayed because of the wildfires in Northern California. But once I got there, we had so much fun. We went to P.F. Changs, I saw here law school (which was amazing), watched one weird movie ("My Mom's New Boyfriend"), went to Portland to their Saturday Market (great craft fair where you can buy almost anything and I did), found a cute street with a ton of cute boutiques, and went to the most amazing sushi restaurant that I could eat at everyday if I lived there, and people watched down by the harbour. It was a super fast trip but i had some much fun and I can't wait to go back for round 2. Thanks Dana for an awesome weekend!

At the sushi restaurant

Canadian geese feeding by the harbor


The Harbor

The beautiful sunset on the way back from Portland to Salem.


1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

yay! i loved having you come visit! i had so much fun with my best friend! i love you britt!