Yet again I am trying to catch up from our most recent activities. A couple of weeks ago, I went up to San Jose to visit Bear and Breanna, see their new place, and their new addition. I only got to stay for a couple days but we had a blast and I'm bummed I only have 4 pictures from the entire trip. The first night we went to one of their favorite pizza places and had the most amazing deep dish pizza with soy cheese and everything. It is probably the best pizza I have ever had (see picture below). Within the next two days we hit Santa Cruz, Capitola, and San Francisco, all of which were amazing. Santa Cruz had one of the best farmer's market where Bear and Breanna bought some great fruits and veggies. We headed to Capitola and had dinner at Margaritaville. San Francisco was great. We ate at the best vegan Japanese restaurant and then went to one of their favorite bars where we played cars and got the best tamales from the tamale lady. Can't wait to go visit them again and take Josh with me.
Pickle, the new addition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment