I found these animal costumes mask things at Target and thought they would be great for Max and Buddy. It took Buddy a little while to get used to it but eventually liked it.

Max never quite got used to it. This was the only picture I got of him with it on before I took it off.

Hope everyone enjoyed the pics. These cats crack me up. I can always look to them to make me laugh.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Cat Costumes
Posted by Josh and Britt at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha!! LOVE the costumes!! too funny!! and sooo cute!! i have to tell you about bubba, the cat who has taken over my parents' house!! he is causing havoc for my mom!! miss & love you britt!!
oh my god they look really silly! I'm glad you got a couple pics, I doubt they'd have tolerated it for much longer! I don't think we'll be dressing Mr. Poe up for anything this year...but who knows..
Post a Comment