Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

So, I've gotten a little behind on my posts lately. School and work have been crazy and my extra time has been going to making our Halloween costumes and baking for the Halloween party that was this last weekend at Morgan and Kristen's. Two weekends ago Josh and I went to Matt and Angela's to carve pumpkins, one of my favorite things about Halloween. I couldn't get Josh to carve one but he did rinse all the pumpkin seeds for us so we could roast them.

Annie, Me and Angela

I thought this pic was hilarious. My pumpkin carving knife completely snapped as I was carving my pumpkin and Matt got a picture of my face.

This was my pumpkin. Of course it was a cat(I might be obssessed).


Matt's Pumpkin


Annie's Pumpkin


Josh's Pumpkin (or the one Angela carved for him)

All of them together

We had such a good time. Sadly, our pumpkins have already started to rot and with the horrible dust storm we had yesterday it is a huge mess. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

wow if i had not seen the pic with pumpkin stencil sheets on the table i would have thought you carved that cat yourself!! :] you did a fantastic job though!! my pumpkins are always generic pumpkin faces -- i should have thought about stencils too!!

wish i was there to carve pumpkin with you! not fair! maybe i will around to decorate your christmas tree though! :]