Monday, October 1, 2007

October is Here!

October is finally here! Hooray! October is one of my favorite months because Halloween and it is kind of like a kick off to the holidays. First Halloween, then Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas and lastly New Years. I love Halloween because of the decorations, the pumpkins, and dressing up in costumes. What am I talking about, I love all holidays. I am a kid at heart. So last Halloween, Josh and I dressed up as pirates. The whole Pirates of the Caribbean craze was going on, so I thought I would make us some pirates costumes. I have to say they turned out pretty darn good. People didn't even recognize Josh and I had to wash my hair 3 times to get all the black dye out. Here are some pictures to reminisce.

The 2 Pirates

Me, Kristen, and Theresa
(Pirate, Beer Can, and Cowboy)

Josh, Matt and Russ
(Pirate, Gangster, and the Snack Fairy)

So this year I am trying to think of some ideas of what Josh and I can dress up as that would top last years. So if any one has any ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo Halloween this year..hmm. The best costumes always come at the last minute. Although, you did do a great job on those pirates, so I may need to revise my theory!

Luke{and}Dana said...

ooo halloween costumes!! i am glad someone will be participating in the halloween spirit this year because i think i am going to pass!! blair & her friend are going to be two peas in a pod!! haha. i will try to brainstorm costumes for you...although i think it takes josh more persuading than you!! love you!!