Monday, October 22, 2007

Little Red Riding Hood & the Big Bad Wolf

Here are our costumes! Josh and I were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. I think they turned out great. I had to buy Josh's costume but I made his gloves and my whole costume. Everyone loved them!

Josh and I (I love his slippers)

Monique and I (She is dressed up as a Geisha)


Me and Morgan. So Morgan kind of has a morbid sense of humor. Last year he dressed up as Steve Irwin with a sting ray attached to his chest. This year he chose to be the pro wrestler, Chris Benoit, that killed his family and then hung himself. Morgan's costume was complete with the noose and all.


You can't really see it in the pictures, but Morgan had the best mullet wig I have ever seen.


Kristen and I. You can't see them but Kristen had made the cutest red glittery shoes for her Dorothy costume.


Saddam (Josh and Matt thought about doing this as well)

These were the only pictures I took, but these were pretty much the best costumes at the party. There were a lot of generic costumes (clowns, referees, flappers, etc) and even a lot of people in no costumes (who goes to a Halloween party in no costume). We had a great time but we missed Matt and Angela. I think if they had been there we would have had an even greater time. 363 days to think of our costumes for next year!

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

yay!! i have been waiting & stalking your blog for these pictures!! :]

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your costumes!! josh & you look fabulous! you are so creative! i cannot believe you made your cute costume! you are just so talented! :]