Tomorrow is one of my best friends' birthday and since I will not be in town, I am posting a day early. Autumn is one of the sweetest, caring, thoughtful, and hilarious people I know. She is also a wonderful wife and mother. I am so lucky to have her as a friend in my life. Happy 25th Birthday Autumn!! (I know all the pictures are from the wedding but those are the only ones I had on the computer, lots of my Autumn pictures were before digital camera times and are actually printed pictures in a box). Have a great day because you definitely deserve it. Hopefully, little Wyatt will let you get some sleep for your birthday.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy birthday autumn! i hope you have a fabulous day with your darling family! lots of love!
Thanks Britt for such a sweet post. I couldn't ask for a better friend than you. Thank you for dinner the other day it was such a treat. And guess what last night Wyatt slept 5 hours straight!!! I felt like I got a whole nights sleep. I pray for more nightslike that. Thank you for everything, especially my cookies and my favorite flowers.
Post a Comment