Friday, September 12, 2008

Houses and Cats

So I was able to get the last few pictures of my camera, finally! They were kind of random, mainly pictures of the house and our cats. So below is the picture of the house we are in escrow on. It's a little hard to see it because the bushes are super overgrown but it is really 
cute and we love it. We are just waiting to hear when we will have a finally closing date. This is another reason why we have been so busy and my lack of posts lately.

My car looks pretty good sitting in the driveway already. I would post the pictures of the inside but its a little messy and I'll wait to post the "after" pictures once we fix it up. 

Below are just some goofy pictures of the cats trying to both sleep at the top of their cat tower. This is usually Max's spot and he gets so grumpy when Buddy tries get up there with him. 





So, that is all for now. Hang in there, because a new camera may becoming sooner than I thought. I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

LOVE the house! it is adorable! i am so excited for you two! i cannot wait to see it in person!