I am very sad to say that my trusty old digital camera that I got as a college graduation gift has finally taken its last picture. It had been acting up on me for a little while and I thought maybe if I replaced the battery it would work again, but no, it is done. I am super bummed because this camera was so easy to use, I had it all figured out, and it really did take great pictures (even if it was only 5.0 megapixels). So until I can work up my nerve to shell out some bucks to buy a new one, bear with me on my posts. They may have old pictures or no pictures at all. I am trying to get the last few pictures it did take off of it and when I do, I will definitely post them. Until then, that is all for now.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
My Digital Camera (December 2005-September 2008)
Posted by Josh and Britt at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bummer! Our little camera is about to retire too. I think we paid about $500 for it (With a 512mb) memory chip) and not our camera and memory chip would probably sell for $100 (that's if it was brand-new) I hope you get another one soon. Let me know if you need help getting your photos off of your camera, I can stick your memory chip in my computer if you need too.
so sad! that darn soy sauce! :] i can email you my pictures and then you can put them on your blog and then we can pretend that it is my blog too! :]
Thanks guys! I feel lost without my camera but I might get lucky and have a new one after this weekend. Josh got a good paycheck so we are going to go shopping.
Post a Comment