So I was "tagged" through Emily's blog, so I thought I should post my answers. Although, I don't think they will be as exciting as Emily's.
4 Places I have lived:
1. San Clemente, CA
2. Temecula, CA
3. Fallbrook, CA
4. Murrieta, CA (Ok, it's actually Wildomar, but Murrieta sounds better and we are right on the border).
4 Jobs that I have had:
1. Sales Associate at Robinsons-May
2. Behavior Therapist for CARES
3. Behavioral Consultant/Case Supervisor for CARES
(I've technically only worked for two companies)
4 Great places for a weekend getaway:
1. Lake Havasu
2. Palm Springs
3. Any beach in Southern California
4. Anywhere that is beautiful with a lake or ocean that you can camp.
4 Movies that I can watch over and over:
1. A Few Good Men
2. Top Gun
3. Crash
4. Home Alone
4 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Pedicures
2. Starbucks Raspberry Mocha Frappachino
3. Reading books that are not required for school
4. Watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Anything Mexican
2. California Rolls and Edamame
3. Ice Cream
4. Coconut Shrimp from Harry's Pacific Grill
4 Random Things Currently in my Purse:
1. White-Out
2. Highlighter
3. Thank You Notes
4. Deodorant
4 Things I thought when I first met my significant other:
1. Gorgeous!
2. He can dance!
3. I need a pen and piece of paper to give him my # and get his #.
4.How did I end up with a gum wrapper with his # on it rather than a piece of paper? Oh well, I got his #.
I don't really have any other friends that blog to tag, but I would tag Dana if she had a blog too. Hope everyone has a fun time reading my answers.
Friday, September 28, 2007
Tagged
Posted by Josh and Britt at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww i would answer your tag if i had a blog!! but i prefer to be a blog stalker!! haha. i enjoyed your answers britt!! i miss you lots!! love you bf!!
Haha!I think a blog stalker would be more fun, it's definitely less work. I miss you too bf!
Post a Comment