Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dana's Birthday!!

Today is one of my best friend's Birthday!! Happy 25th Birthday Dana!! She is such an awesome friend and I am so lucky to have her be a part of my life. Poor thing is up at law school in Oregon and has to study for finals on her birthday (but it will be worth it in the end).



Here's to you Dana. I hope you have a great day and we will definitely celebrate when you are down here. Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

aww thanks for the bday shout out b!! sooo cute and sweet!! i absolutely love my present too!! you definitely made my bday fabulous even though i was studying! i love you!!

Josh and Britt said...

I'm glad you had a good day because you definitely deserve it. Only a few more weeks and we can celebrate together!!Love you too!