Today was my 25th birthday. Yikes! 25 already. I had a great day. I was able to rearrange my schedule so that I had most of the day off. I got a manicure and pedicure in the morning, then my mom took me shopping, and then I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner with my parents. Josh had to work but we are going to BBQ this weekend with everybody when Bear is in town from San Jose. This picture was from last year. I will post pictures from this coming weekend.

Also, today was officially made World Autism Awareness Day which I thought how fitting for it to be on my birthday since I am so passionate about it and love what I do. I was bummed when I found out that CNN had dedicated the day to programs and specials about Autism. If I would have known that, I would have done my paperwork at home rather than at the office.
2 comments:
yay for your bday! i hope you had a blast shopping with your mom and doing dinner with the family! i love you!
How fitting is right! Happy belated Birthday! As if they do not already know, I wanted to let your family and friends know how special you and the work you do are. You have touched many Autistic children and their families, especially ours. A piece of Brittany is a part of every child she has taught. Our Mason holds his piece very close to his heart.
As a mother grasping to understand everyday life with an Autistic child, Brittany was there. Whether it was silly girl talk, an offer of support and comfort, or her valuable professional advice, Brittany was there. We can not thank you enough for being a part of our lives, and continuing to touch the lives of others in this epidemic time of Autism.
Love,
The Wedin's
Post a Comment