Sunday, April 13, 2008

Party and Presents


So, my birthday week is official over (as of last Sunday) and I thought I should post this pictures before May comes around. Friday night before my BBQ, Josh had this surprise all rigged up for me. A couple of months ago, I had mentioned that I wanted a beach cruiser and he had remembered. He asked me to come out to the garage to help him carry somethings in to the apartment and lo and behold, this was awaiting for me.



These next few pictures are a little out of order. The first three are from when we went to Pechanga after the BBQ to play a little black jack. I must say I was not as lucky as last time, but at least I left being up $5. I can't say the same for everybody else :(


These pictures are during cake time after a delicious meal cooked by my parents.

When it comes to birthdays, I am definitely a kid at heart. I love having a party and celebrating. It was such a fun day being with friends and family. A good ending to turning 25. 

3 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

yay for a fun time! LOVE that cute bike! josh did a great job!

Josh and Britt said...

I know. It would have been an even more fun time if you were here. We will definitely have to celebrate our birthdays together when you are here. Johnny Carino's and Golden Spoon?

Luke{and}Dana said...

umm yes! but then the gym the next day! haha. i am excited for some yummy food and birthday celebrations!