Sunday, April 13, 2008

Miniature Golf

Last night, after we went to dinner with my parents, Matt, Angela, Josh and I decided to go miniature golfing because Angela had never been. Mulligan's in Murrieta is a happening place on a Saturday night, I have never seen so many kids, teenagers, and families there. 




I was such a nice night out which made it even more fun, the weather was perfect. We didn't even need jackets. Matt was the winner by a landslide, with a hole in one and everything. I have not laughed as hard as I did last night in a long time. It is definitely a sport that requires patience, making it a little harder for some than others. We may go back to bowling for awhile and try mini golf again at a later date :)

2 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

that top pic of josh & you is great! such cute newlyweds!

Josh and Britt said...

Thanks! I actually think I look horrible. I was debating on whether or not to put it on. 3 more months and we won't be newlyweds anymore, I can't believe how fast time flies.