Sunday, April 13, 2008

Godparents Again

Our good friends, Matt and Angela, are expecting their first baby! They are so excited and we couldn't be happier for them. They just found out on Wednesday after 5 positive pregnancy tests. The funny thing is Angela told everyone she was pregnant for April Fool's Day and then a week later found out she really was. They are going to be great parents and we can't wait to share all the excitement with them. They also surprised us by asking us to be their baby's godparents. We were so honored and told them "Of Course!" 

The Happy Couple (Last Summer)

We went to dinner with my parents on Saturday night and this is when they asked us to be Godparents.

The Girls (I didn't realize that my mom had blinked until I uploaded the pictures or I would have had Josh take another one).

The Boys
Now we just have to wait 9 months to see their little bundle of joy. In the mean time, I can shop for things to spoil the baby with.

0 comments: