
I am completely ready for a break from school. As I sit here on the computer trying to finish my final for my class TONIGHT, I can't help but to think about what it will be like when I am done with school. What will I do with my free time, will I be bored and want to go back for more (Probably not), or will I feel like I have a life again? Just one more semester of classes and two of fieldwork, I can do it. Part of my stress is that I always leave things till the last minute, as you can see, I am writing on my blog rather than my final that is due TONIGHT! Oh well, I guess I have to just keep working through. It will definitely be worth it in the end and hopefully SOON I will be able to see that light at the end of the tunnel because right now it is very, very dim.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Is it Over Yet?
Posted by Josh and Britt at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment