Last Friday night I got to babysit Hunter for Autumn and Tyson. We had a blast. We carved pumpkins, made carmel apples, watched Winnie the Pooh's Halloween, 3 Ninjas, and Hocus Pocus, had goldfish for dinner, fished off the couch, did cartwheels, made silly faces and played with the cats. Hunter is such an awesome kid and so much fun to play with. If I had just a 1/4 of his energy, I wouldn't have to frequent Starbucks as much. Autumn and Tyson have done such a great job raising him. Below are just a few pictures to capture the evening (They are a little out of order, but you get the idea)
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks so much for watching him for us, we really apriciated it. And Hunter can't wait to go back to your house again.
How in the world did you fit all of that into one evening! It looks like you guys were having TONS of fun!!
Post a Comment