Monday, October 13, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin

Its that time of year again, Halloween! Yay!! On Saturday Josh and I and Matt and Angela headed down to Morgan and Kristen's to help decorate for their annual Halloween Party that is next weekend. I also have been frantically trying to finish our costumes for the party. As usual, I'm not going to tell what we are going to be until after the party. 



Below are just a few pictures of the decorations. We made their den into a pirate bar complete with stuffed character from the Pirates of the Caribbean pirates' brethren. These pictures don't even capture the atmosphere of the room. I promise next weekend I will take more pictures of the decorations because they really are awesome. Their whole front lawn is a graveyard and so much more.





Morgan and Kristen's dogs, Magnum and Penny, had to get into the Halloween mode too.
Penny, the Police Dog

Magnum, the Fire Chief


Me and Angela taking a break from all the decorating.

We had such a fun night and I am very excited for next weekend. Stay tuned for pictures of all the fun festivities as I have a packed weekend next week. Friday night is the Auction for Autism at Wilson Creek Winery, Saturday-Halloween Party, and Sunday is the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk. I will try my best to document all the events for your viewing pleasure :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness the dogs look ridiculous! Hahaha I love it! I'm pretty bummed we can't make it down for the party but we'll be down an a couple days with Pickle!

Wells Family said...

Love the photos! Sounds like this is going to be a busy weekend. I am loosing forward to your pictures of this weekend especially of your halloween party since we all know who crazy those can get when your family gets together! love ya!