So, I'm a little out of order on posting my pictures from the weekend events, but at least I am posting them sooner than I normally do. On Sunday my mom and I participated in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, a fundraiser for breast cancer. They had three different races; we did the 5K. We were amazed at how many people participated. The newspaper said there were 11,000 participants. Can you believe it, 11,000? My mom and I walked in celebration of my Granny B and in memory of my aunt Carol and my cousin Kristen.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Race for the Cure
Posted by Josh and Britt at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome! I am sooo proud of you! You can plan on me walking with you guys next year, just let me know when. Way to go Britt and Heather!
Thanks! We would love to have you walk with us. The more the merrier.
Post a Comment