Monday, October 13, 2008

Nicolette & Jason's Wedding

Friday night, Josh and I went to my friend Nicolette's wedding. Nicolette and I went to Azusa Pacific together ( she was in the counseling program while I am in the school psychology program). Her and Jason were married at Lake Oak Meadows in wine country here in Temecula. It was a beautiful setting. Her parents and her were brought to the ceremony site in a horse drawn carriage. It was very cool but I am bummed I didn't get a picture of it. The only drawback to the night was it was the first very cold night of the fall season. It was FREEZING!! Luckily, there were heat lamps and these very cool patio tables with fire pits in the middle.
Nicolette and her parents



Nicolette and Jason


Jack, Nancy and Hope 

Ritchie and Cassie (They're getting married next summer)


Cassie, Hope, Nancy, Nicolette, and Me (Azusa Pacific buddies)

It was such a fun night, minus the fact that it was like -10 degrees (not really, but it was DARN cold). Nicolette was a beautiful bride and these pictures do not do her or her dress justice. 

0 comments: