Thursday, October 30, 2008

An Autumn Evening for Autism

So here is the last of my events from my busy weekend, two weeks ago. I attended a fundraiser for Autism put on by Our Nicolas Foundation, a local foundation that purchases supplies for the local schools' autism programs and puts on other events throughout the year. This event was a silent auction and dinner at Wilson Creek Winery, "An Autumn Evening for Autism". I went with Sunday and Jen from work. We had a blast. The weather was perfect and everything was decorated beautifully with autumn decor. I was able to catch up with parents of my past clients and enjoy hanging out with my co-workers outside of work. I even bid on quite a few items but it was not my lucky night. The grand total of the fundraiser was over $33,000. Very impressive! 
There was a hot air balloon that you could have your picture taken in.

Eric, Shelly, and Sunday 

Missy and I (mom of my FAVORITE past client)

Sunday, Jen, and I

This was the sky at my parents house before I left to head out to Wilson Creek.

It was a great night for a great cause. I cannot wait till next year's event!

0 comments: