Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Party!!!

Here they are! The pictures from the Halloween party last night. Yet again, Morgan and Kristen rose to the occasion. We had a blast as usual. The costumes turned out great, I was Cruella DeVille and Josh was Bulls**t. 
Elvira, Vampire, Cruella (Kristen, Monique, and Me)



Some pictures of the pirate bar.

Me and Josh ( Cruella and Bulls**t)

Angela and Matt (Pregnant nun and Osama)


Morgan and I ( Morgan was the Metrolink conductor that was "supposedly" texting that caused the huge train crash a couple of weeks ago in LA. He has a dark sense of humor)

The Boys

Matt and the guy from Napaleon Dynamite ("Bow to your Sensay!")



Now its time to start thinking of our costumes for next year. And if I am going to sew them again, I better start early because this year I was sewing right up until the moment I left to go down and help set up for the party. Nothing like last minute alterations :) All in all, it was worth it. Can't wait till next year!

3 comments:

Bob and Emily said...

You are amazing! I love the wig and the make-up!!!! I can't wait to see your cape in person...it looks so fancy :)

Morgan never let me down...sick and twisted, but hilarious!!!!

Wells Family said...

Your costumes are great! Did Josh come up with the idea of his costume? Morgan does have a dark side, wasn't he Steve Irwin with a stingray on his chest last year? What would he do if famous people or a big event didn't happen. I love your costume you did such a great job on making them.

Luke{and}Dana said...

britt your sewing skills amaze me! LOVE your costume! you look fabulous!