Thursday, September 6, 2007

Friday Night Out

So last Friday (Labor day weekend) Josh and I and Matt and Angela (our partners in crime lately) decided to go bowling. I haven't been bowling since Josh and I had started dating and he was still living in the barracks, but we thought it would be cheap entertainment. Apparently, even the price of bowling has gone up, but we still had a great time and gave me a chance to get out of the house and take my mind of somethings. Matt was the winner of both games but I came in a close second with Josh in third and Angela last.

I took this picture right after Josh came out of the bathroom so if it looks like his shirt is all wet, it is. He said when he washed his hands, he leaned up against the sink and got all wet. At least we know he washes his hands :)

Josh couldn't resist taking a picture of Matt and his socks. They were the joke of the night.


Me , attempting to get a strike. I have to say though, I did get four throughout the two games. Josh would laugh at me because I would kind of throw the ball and let it drop rather than roll it from the beginning.Angela opted for the granny roll. 50% effective rate :)

She then thought it would be fun to order Jager bombs. Matt opted out and decided to take the pictures instead.

Before

After
Not as fun as I remembered as you can tell by my face. It was a great night and I actually want to go bowling again.

1 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

adorable pic of you two lovebirds at the top!! bowling is fun fun fun!! wish i could have joined you!! i am glad that you 4 are hanging out and having fun!! :]