Max and Buddy
So, Josh and I have had Max and Buddy for almost two years now and they never stop entertaining us. This first picture is Buddy lying on the plastic we use to cover the couch when we leave. It's supposed to keep them off the couch (obviously not working, I even caught Max licking it one day). I know I posted it twice, it wouldn't let me delete it.
Josh brought home some of his dirty fire gear in this bag. He left it on the floor for a second and when he came back from putting his stuff in the laundry but had wandered inside.

Max decided to sniff it rather than venture inside. Our crazy cats, always keeping us on our toes.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Our Crazy Cats
Posted by Josh and Britt at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment