Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our New Couch

So last weekend, Josh and I went shopping for a new couch. I was so excited and I got to pick it out. Here it is ( and a few other pictures of our living room.
This is the wall above our TV. I know it is missing a picture but I have to still paint the frame black to match the others. The dollar store only had five black frames left so I had to buy one brown one and spray paint it black.

I'm still trying to decide what to do with these shelves. I got them at the craft store and painted them myself but they look kind of lonely on the wall. I don't know if I need more shelves are just better things to put on them.
The couch again. Sunday after we got it, Josh and I fell asleep for three hours on it. It is so comfortable. Now we just have to keep the cats' claws off of it.
The funniest part about the couch was we put the old one and the matching chair right outside our front door while we were moving this one in. We were going to take it to Matt and Angela's the next day because they wanted it. So after we were done moving this one in we went to dinner at Matt and Angela's. We were only gone for a couple of hours and when we came home the old couch and chair were gone. Some one had taken it from our front door. Not that we didn't mind, we didn't have to move it again, but still who takes a couch?
So our living room is pretty much done. I just need to put up two wedding pictures on our last blank wall. As soon as we get the other rooms completely finished I will post those as well.

2 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

oooo i LOVE the couch!! the living room looks great!! yay!! :] i cannot wait until christmas time so i can sit on your couch!!

Bob and Emily said...

Little miss decorator! The couch is so sassy and looks so soft....I could use a nap right about now! I love it B!