Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our Uneventful Weekend


So this weekend wasn't all that exciting, but Josh and I still had a good time. Josh had to stay up in LA on Friday night, so I hung out with my parents for a while. On Saturday, Josh came home and we did some necessary house and car cleaning. After all that, we had a great dinner at one of our favorite restaruants, Harry's Pacific Grill. I highly recommend the coconut shrimp and the pineapple kiss cocktail. Next, we headed over to Pechanga and played poker for a little while. Mind you, the highest you could bet was $4 but you would think that we were betting $1000 a hand. We some how got put at the most serious table and the dealer was kind of crazy and almost yelling at us. After that, we met up with my friends Kristen and Mona. I hadn't seen or talk to them since the wedding. Sunday, we just relaxed and watched the Chargers. Sadly, they lost. Not a very eventful weekend, but still fun.

(Don't mind my double chin in the picture)

1 comments:

Bob and Emily said...

Umm, I am in love with your black and white top! I may need to borrow that sometime :)