Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Haircut

So, for the last year and a half I had been growing my hair out for our wedding. It took a lot of patience on my part because as most of you all know I like my hair short rather than long. Well, since it has been almost two months since Josh and I got married, I decided to chop it all off. I was a little afraid of what Josh might think since he likes my hair long and said he would grow a mustache if I cut it, but he actually really liked it. So know I feel like I am back to my old self again (It was totally worth growing it out for the wedding though).

Before

After

I wanted to go even shorter, but I didn't want to give Josh a heart attack when he came home. We'll gradual go a little shorter each time so he can get used to it :)

4 comments:

Luke{and}Dana said...

your hair looks fabulous!! yay!! you look beautiful!!

Bob and Emily said...

LOVE IT!!!!! So cute, so grown up!

Ashley said...

Ahhh. I love it!!! I am so glad you cut it short again. You look so cute!

Unknown said...

Awww you look great!