My brother came down from San Jose this last week and stayed till last night. We were all glad to see him, since he hadn't been down since the wedding. It was also nice to have him around with all the craziness that has been going on. We didn't do anything to crazy but we did frequent the El Torito a few times and he and my dad went to the Ducks/Sharks hockey game. He also did me a huge favor by taking an IQ test that I had to give for school. Note to self: do not administer an IQ test after the test subject has been up all night drinking beer :) Here are a few classic Barrett pictures from the past.



The familia went to dinner at El Torito before Bear had to head up to airport. It was great to have us all together.



We miss you Bear and I am definitely planning on coming up soon to see you and Breanna. Hope the coffee pot is treating you well :)



2 comments:
What a cutie!!! My favorite memories of Bear include his neon Gecko outfits! I tagged you, look at my blog!
Love you, miss you!
So many good pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun as a fam :)
Post a Comment